US 40 in both directions: Construction work.
Updated July 27 by KDOT
Between I-70 and KS 10 (near Lawrence). Look out for construction work. Utility work is in progress. Until November 1, 2024 at about 7:00PM CDT.
Comment: On UN-40 contraction work will be occurring from E 800 Rd to approximately 1600 feet east of the K-10/US-40 overpass. Currently utility work is occurring in the area. Once full construction starts there will be some closures of US-40 and traffic at that time will be detoured to other state routes.
Here is an update on the West Campus!
- Our West Campus sign has been removed.
- A new temporary banner will mark the entry.
- Some lighting has been moved – it may temporarily be darker in the entry corner
- They will cross our entrance drive next week
- But we will still have access!
- They will steel plank over the area where they come across so we will be able to enter and exit.
- Then in the next 2 to 3 weeks they will begin digging on our new entrance.
- And we will still have access!